Fluttertraining course is designed to learn how to use Flutter to develophigh-quality, interactive mobile applications both for iOS and Android devices.In this training class, you will learn how to how to code using Dart and buildbeautiful, fast, native-quality iOS and Android apps. Even if you have ZEROprogramming experience. Whether you are newbie in mobile app development, orexperienced with other mobile app frameworks, you’ll enjoy the high-velocitydevelopment and quality apps that Flutter enables.
اهداف ومخرجات الدورة
· The layer model: The pieces from which Flutteris constructed.
· Reactive user interfaces: A core concept forFlutter user interface development.
· An introduction to widgets: The fundamentalbuilding blocks of Flutter user interfaces.
· The rendering process: How Flutter turns UIcode into pixels.
· An overview of the platform embedders: Thecode that lets mobile and desktop OSes execute Flutter apps.
· Integrating Flutter with other code:Information about different techniques available to Flutter apps.
· Support for the web: Concluding remarks aboutthe characteristics of Flutter in a browser environment.
Part 1: Introduction to Flutter and Dart Programming Language
Part 2: Dart Programming - Syntax
Part 3: Dart Functions & Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
Part 4: introduction to Flutter
Part 5: Flutter Widgets Fundamentals
Part 6: Navigation and Routing
Part 7: visual, Behavioral, and Motion-Rich Widgets implementing
Part 8: visual, Behavioral, and Motion-Rich Widgets implementing
Part 9: Firebase
Part 10: Location-Aware Apps: Using GPS and Google Maps
Part 11: App Testing & Publishing