In this course, learn the four cornerstones of graphic design: shape, typography, color, and composition. Discover how to mold your ideas around these key concepts and create a visual universe based on your imagination, creativity, and graphic resources that you can use for your final project.
اهداف ومخرجات الدورة
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
Part 1: Adobe After Effects:
- Familiarize yourself with the program interface, adjust project settings, and arrange files.
- Explanation of the basics of animation and additions on the after effect and a practical application (project).
- A theoretical explanation and practical application of several projects
- Exit the project and adjust its settings.
Part 2: Adobe Photoshop:
- Familiarize yourself with the program interface and the main tools.
- Process images and adjust lighting and colors correctly.
- Mastering the selection tools and their uses.
- Explanation of the catcher and its settings.
- Practical applications and exercises.
- Design for social networking sites.
Part 3: Adobe Premiere Pro:
- Familiarize yourself with the main interface of the program.
- Coordinating the project and arranging the files in the correct manner.
- Explain the tools and their uses.
- Building the story and arranging the scenes.
- Adjusting the colors and lighting of the scenes.
- Modify and improve the sound.
- Directing the project and preparing it for social media platforms.
Part 4: Media and Coding:
- Familiarize yourself with the program and its uses.
- The best settings for video and communication platforms.
- Export videos and projects through the program.